Monday 7 November 2011

Chapter Seven: The Blacks

Hello! Long time, no blog! Well, here's some more visual images for Chapter Seven of my fanfiction called 'To Give The Devil His Due'.There is very little description of the house now, but I thought, so that you can get a general gist of what I am visualising when I write, I will post a few pictures that are as close as I can get of how I imagine the place.

I know it's pretty mundane, but I love the work the art department of the Harry Potter movies put into putting massive amounts of details in their work. Here, for example, is an image of instructions for the Polyjuice Potion from the book Moste Potente Potions:


Here's an image of the woman in the painting a.k.a. Druella Black. You will understand after you've read Chapter Seven:


And finally, here's the image of the bird skull necklace:

No comments:

Post a Comment